Anyone who is interested in, or conducting, research on voices, visions, other hallucinations and related experiences can build a members profile in the ICHR Directory.
You start by building a profile for others to see. The registration page asks about your contact details, research interests, current projects, and a link to your institutional or personal profile. It is possible to go back and amend your profile after registration.
To protect your data and your privacy, the information you provide during registration is only available to other ICHR members.
1. A registration to join the ICHR Directory can only be made by those who are research active and/or genuinely interested in being involved in research.
2. All registrations require the explicit identification and contact details of the applicant and approval by the Administrator.
3. All contents being posted must refer solely to research activities or opportunities.
4. Members’ profiles are regularly monitored by an Administrator.
5. Profile contents must be professional and respectful. Postings that are not consistent with these expectations will be deleted.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to discontinue individual profiles without justification.
7. Profiles must be updated regularly so that information remains current. Failure to update the information may result in profiles expiring.